Recipe: Ernani coffee liqueur
As soon as you read the title, you immediately felt tempted to taste the homemade coffee liqueur, right?
Perfect! In just 5 minutes and by combining 3 simple ingredients you can immediately create your own coffee liqueur!
Nothing special is needed, but the result is amazing.
A sort of correct coffee, well balanced in the doses and, thanks to the rest, the different elements become one. And personally, with this recipe, I can taste two of my favorite things at the end of a big meal: liqueur and coffee!
Unmissable on every Christmas table, this year in a special way!
But now let's get started.
The ingredients for 1 liter of liqueur are just 3:
- 450 ml of coffee extracted with the moka pot
- 250 grams of pure alcohol
- 450 grams of sugar
- Prepare your coffee;
- In a saucepan pour the freshly brewed coffee and sugar and place it on the heat over medium heat. Wait until the sugar has completely dissolved;
- Let it all cool down;
- Take a 1 liter bottle or carafe and pour the mixture of coffee and sugar together with pure alcohol;
- Let it sit in a dark place, such as the pantry, for at least 10 days.
I specified “with the moka pot” just to make our liqueur intense and fragrant.
Using the capsules everything will be "weaker", while with the percolation methods the result will be lighter and "watered down".
As an alternative to moka, I recommend using an espresso coffee machine.
If you want a more intense, slightly more bitter result, I recommend using our Vivace blend or even the Stretto blend.
If, on the other hand, you would like to obtain a more fragrant, delicate, fresh and citrusy liqueur, then I would definitely recommend the Blue Diamond blend.
Then combine it with our artisan Panettone with Caffè Ernani and chocolate chips and you will leave everyone speechless!
The best coffees, roasted to perfection and delivered where you wantRead more