Today I show you a different, unique and really good reality!
I’m talking about In.vece a new and young brand that offers a plant-based alternative to everything, or almost everything!
We started collaborating in 2021, and we are really pleased with them, both because of the goodness of the products and the continuous research they do, as well as the breadth of their solutions.
And all this is a project carried out by two brothers, Matteo and Dario Beluffi, who have made their passion their work and with excellent results to boot!
You can find their products in Torrefazione Ernani in Milan, Corso Buenos Aires, 20.
But let’s find out more!
In.vece is a new brand, but not only that-it is a new idea!
An idea that nothing should limit the joys of the palate!
In.vece wants to give everyone, those who are intolerant, allergic or have simply made a different food choice, an excellent alternative.
To do so, he researches, tests, develops and harvests new products, rich in innovation, delicious to taste and perfect to use in the preparation of both sweet and savory recipes.
The product line is constantly being updated: great new products arrive every month to spread, drink or eat!
As mentioned above, In.vece offers a plant alternative in each category:
- In.lieu of egg, which includes protein algae (whole egg/vegetable yolk) and aquafaba (chickpea-steeping water-vegetable albumen)
- In.lieu of milk, range of beverages designed by a professional for professionals based on oats, soy, coconut and almond;
- In.lieu of cream, vegetable whipped topping without soy, gluten and hydrogenated fats and with only 10 percent total fat;
- In.lieu of chocolate, alternative to white but almond (20 percent), soy-free, fiber-rich and 30 percent less sugar than conventional.
Everything is of course 100% plant-based, as well as gluten-free and without added sugars! *(where possible)
For example, Oat milk:
- It is allergen-free;
- It has only four ingredients;
- It’s great both cold and hot: try whipping it up to make a great creamy, velvety cappuccino!
- It can be used at home, at the bar, or in restaurants for sweet and savory recipes;
- And it is soy-free and without added sugars.
But not only that!
With all their milk alternatives, we also prepare other beverages:
- Chai Latte: a spice blend of cinnamon, fresh cardamom, star anise, whole cane sugar and Indian black tea, as tradition dictates. It is an energizing drink thanks to cinnamon and cardamom;
- Gold Milk: spice blend of turmeric, pepper mix, rosebuds, tonka bean and white cane sugar. It is perfect for activating metabolism due to curcumin and piperine. In addition, turmeric is also a powerful adaptogen, thus helping the body counteract inflammatory phases.
Speaking of In.lieu of egg, these are products to replace whole egg or egg white in the kitchen or bar, ideal for both sweet and savory recipes.
Seaweed, for example, is powdered and naturally contains 63 g of protein per 100 g of product, as well as being a source of vitamins and minerals-ideal for supplementing the intake of essential amino acids in a diet.
Aquafaba, also in powder form, replaces egg whites to create meringues and macarons. Having excellent emulsifying abilities, it is also perfect for creating foams and sauces.
The 100% plant-based and gluten-free macaroons, as well as the tartlets, make for excellent shortbread and mignon tarts.
Now comes my favorite products, however: spreads!
These, too, like everything else plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, with no added sugars and only good, fresh ingredients.
In Torrefazione you will find Salted Caramel Creamy Spread made with Coconut.
Trust me, who by now will be at the end of the tenth jar, it’s too good!
The range of spreads is also expanding! I can’t anticipate anything yet, but I’ve already tasted a couple of new ones and they are absurdly good, you’d never go back to any other cream!
In addition to the products already presented, thanks to In.vece we learned about another small company engaged on the vegetable front: special foods.
In fact, in Torrefazione you can find Special foods artisanal, 100% vegetable and gluten-free cookies.
There are many flavors: lemon, vanilla, coconut, pistachio, hazelnut, and cocoa and cinnamon.
And they come in 40-gram packages, so perfect for breakfast!
In Ernani Coffee Roasting
All this you can find in Torrefazione Ernani in Milan, Corso Buenos Aires, 20.
We have espoused their philosophy and try to offer it to our customers in the best possible way.
In fact, we want to offer anyone who walks through the front door of the cafeteria the opportunity to find fresh and really good products, regardless of any intolerances or allergies they may have and regardless of the diet they have decided to follow.
Everyone has the right to enjoy a great breakfast in the morning, as well as always finding something tasty for a snack.
We are waiting for you to taste all In.vece products together at Torrefazione Ernani, Corso Buenos Aires, 20 in Milan.
It is a 750m walk from Porta Venezia and a 350m walk from the Porta Venezia M1 stop.