As soon as you read the title you were immediately tempted to want to try homemade coffee liqueur right?
Perfect! In just 5 minutes and by combining 3 simple ingredients you can immediately create your own coffee liqueur!
Absolutely nothing special is needed, but the result is stunning.
A kind of proper coffee, well balanced in the doses and, thanks to the rest, the different elements become one, blended to perfection. And personally, with this recipe, I can taste two of my favorite things at the end of a hearty meal: liquor and coffee!
Indispensable on every Christmas table, this year especially!
But now we begin.
The ingredients for 1 liter of liquor are precisely only 3:
- 450 ml of mocha extracted coffee
- 250 g of pure alcohol
- 450 g sugar
- Make your own coffee;
- In a small saucepan, pour the freshly brewed coffee and sugar and place it on the stove over medium heat. Wait until the sugar has completely dissolved;
- Let the whole thing cool down;
- Take a 1-liter bottle or jug and pour the coffee and sugar mixture together with the pure alcohol;
- Let it rest in a dark place, such as the pantry, for at least 10 days.
I specified “with mocha” precisely to make our liquor intense and fragrant.
Using capsules will result in a “weaker” result, whereas with percolation methods the result will be lighter and “watered down.”
As an alternative to the mocha, I recommend using an espresso machine at most.