Have you heard of the Seven Deadly Sins yet?
Definitely yes, but not in this way….
In fact, we at Ernani have created Coffee Beverages that interpret the Seven Deadly Sins.
However, now they are tasty and appealing! Are we then ready to sin together?
These new Ernani coffee drinks are born thanks to the hard work and continuous research and improvement done by our guys at the Torrefazione in Corso Buenos Aires, Milan, namely Fabio, Carolina, Riccardo and Monia.
They wanted to revamp the venue’s offerings, asked the management for the opportunity to create a new menu, and here we are!
They have worked for you, for their customers, both regulars and those passing through, to offer something different and unique, but always honoring our beloved Medium Roast coffee.
So here we are presenting the whole project and Drinks!
Every single step has been thought out in detail to achieve a final result characterized by an exceptional combination of tastes, aromas and flavors without ever bringing imbalance to the mouth.
Please note: not to exclude anyone from this experience, all drinks also have a 100% plant-based variant!
You can find Ernani’s Seven Deadly Sins drinks only at Torrefazione in Milan and only for a limited time!
In fact, some beverages are designed exclusively for the hot summer months ahead, while others will accompany and warm us during the typically cooler fall days.
So each month a new drink will come out, thus replacing the previous month’s drink.
You are curious to know more aren’t you?
Then I’d say it’s time to get to know them all better!
Let’s get right into the heart of our presentation starting with the three beverages that have already been released and are already loved by the roastery’s customers: INVIDIA, IRA and SUPERBIA.
Envy was the first available among drinks that creatively interpret Ernani’s seven deadly sins.
The ideal drink for pistachio lovers, you could almost say it was “love at first sight!”
- At the base we find Allegro coffee, Ernani’s true workhorse;
- Accompanied by warm whipped milk, either cow or vegetable milk of your choice;
- And a delicious cascade of pistachio cream.
- The rim of the glass, on the other hand, is covered with additional pistachio cream combined with a delicious grain, also pistachios.
Did we say pistachio yet?
Envy was consumable in Roasting from May 1-31, but fear not, it will return again!
Instead, the warm month of June proved perfect for the second drink released at the roastery: Ira.
Served in an elegant glass with ice, Ira was a veritable explosion of freshness and flavor:
- Cold whipped coconut milk;
- Berry puree;
- The whole closed with a velvety Allegro coffee mousse.
And to make sure we don’t miss anything, a nice sprinkling of flaked coconut on top.
Instead, this one was available from June 1 to June 30, and it was literally impossible to resist!
July’s high temperatures don’t seem to be giving us any respite, but Ernani’s third drink of the Seven Deadly Sins has rushed to our aid.
If you need an immediate boost to your energy, Superbia is the drink for you!
In addition to being refreshing and thirst quenching, we also find:
- An exquisite licorice syrup, strictly created by our bartenders by hand;
- A fragrant cold brew coffee, extracted by the Cold Brew method;
- And finally some 100% vegetable cream flavored with mint.
Your body pressure, put to the test with this unbearable heat and mugginess, will elevate a bit to give you an extra sprint.
Licorice and coffee are in fact vasoconstrictors, while mint cream is just for a gluttonous treat!
Superbia is now available until July 31, so all I can do is advise you to rush immediately to the Roastery to try it!!!
The surprises did not end there!
As you may have noticed the roll call is still missing 4 beverages that will be available at Torrefazione in Milan in the coming months.
I can’t reveal everything yet, but I’ll give you just a small advance:
- In August try Lust. The main ingredients are strawberry and chocolate!
- In September you will find Accidia with a salted caramel and nutmeg flavor.
- In October taste Gola: nothing is more mouthwatering than triple chocolate!
- And last but not least, in November enjoy Avarice, rich in hazelnuts and macaroons!
After tasting them you will never forget any sin again, Coffee Lover’s word!
So we are waiting for you in Torrefazione Ernani, Corso Buenos Aires, 20 in Milan, 50m from the MM1 stop of Porta Venezia.
For more information click here >